Click to see more highlights from this tour
Venice to Istanbul Motorcycle Road Tour
The Orient Express on two wheels, this multi-country tour is a stylish European holiday
- A perfect romantic couples riding holiday, newly designed to include the classical music mecca of Vienna, Austria and the city on the Danube, Budapest, Hungary, this is a premium motorcycle touring experience with the best of accommodations, fine dining, and superb service.
- It has to be on your bucket list, the historic and romantic canal city of Venice. Would you like more time? Come early and we’ll secure additional hotel nights and services as needed.
- The Italian Alps known as the Dolomites provide some of the finest sport riding opportunities on the continent.
- The Grossglockner Pass is Austria’s highest and a stunning ride. Earn your sticker! This is Alpine riding at its best.
- Vienna, Austria. Think the great music composer classics, Lippenstein stallions, and gothic cathedrals. Two nights here to enjoy this stunning European city.
- The Dalmatian Coast of Croatia with its castles and walled seaside cities such as Dubrovnik offer photographers a treasure of inspiration. Two nights in the gem of the Adriatic, Dubrovnik.
- We’ll pass through the tiny country of Montenegro but you will not forget its tranquil bay and the fun day of riding
- Greece. We have grown to love this country. We’ll visit the remarkable 14th Century Greek Orthodox monasteries perched on the pinnacle peaks of Meteora.
- Istanbul, Turkey is one of our favorite cities in the world. With its stunning architecture and layers of thousands of years of history, you will certainly want to return. Plan on extending your stay.
- As with any MotoDiscovery tour, count on the service to be the best. Groups are limited to 10 motorcycles and traditionally run small to permit a more relaxed pace and intimate touring experience.
Day 1: Arrive Venice, IT
Day 2: Cortina d’Ampezzo Dolomites, IT
Day 3: Salzburg, AUS
Day 4: Vienna, AUS
Day 5: Vienna, AUS
Day 6: Budapest, HUNG
Day 7: Zagreb, CROA
Day 8: Zadar, CROA
Day 9: Trogir, CROA
Day 10: Dubrovnik, CROA
Day 11: Dubrovnik , CROA
Day 12: Tirana, ALB
Day 13: Nymfaio, GR
Day 14: Thessaloniki, GR
Day 15: Alexandroupoli, GR
Day 16: Istanbul, TKY
Day 17: Fly out from Istanbul
17 days / 16 nights
June 5 – 20, 2022
Rider on BMW 750GS (double occupancy) → 10,989 USD
Rider on BMW 1250GS → add 840 USD
Passenger → 6,897 USD
Single occupancy supplement → 1,699 USD
Deposit per person → 1,000 USD
All rooms are shared, double occupancy. If you request to not share a room the single occupancy supplement applies. If we are unable to find a roommate for you, the single supplement will apply. No exception.
- 16 nights accommodations (double occupancy)
- 10 dinners
- All breakfasts and occasional lunch
- Multilingual riding staff
- Support/luggage van with driver
- Entrances for self-guided walking tour of Meteora monasteries
- Base model BMW motorcycle rental for the rider
- Pre-tour information booklet
- Maps, GPS data
- MotoDiscovery apparel gift
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International airfare
- Emergency evacuation insurance (mandatory)
- Trip cancellation-interruption insurance (strongly recommended)
- Border crossing fees
- Alcoholic beverages
- Staff tips and gratuities for specially requested services
- Any inclusions other than those specified
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
By requesting a booking, you'll be able to reserve your spot on this tour. Closer to the tour date you will receive an email with payment information and you will be able to make a deposit or pay the entire balance.