Click to see more highlights from this tour
Moab Immersion Training Tour
Enjoy the beauty of Utah, obtain riding instruction and take a tour, all in one!
- The Moab Immersion Training Tour is just the beginning. Future adventures to far corners of the world can start right here.
- The 3-Step Hideaway, the venue for much of our training, is remote, funky, simple yet perfectly accommodating with home cooked meals, rustic yet comfortable accommodations and views of the La Sals in one direction, and the mountains of Telluride in the other.
- Our confidence-building curriculum is built just for us, to serve you. We’ve called on some of the best to nurture our program. We gladly give credit to Bill Dragoo of DART, Jimmy Lewis, Dusty Wessels at West38Moto and others, who’ve inspired and guided us.
- Moab is the center of outdoor adventure in this corner of the American Southwest. While here we urge you to enjoy the Canyonlands and Arches National Park, raft the beautiful Green River or ride the White Rim Trail. So much to do and see.
- To celebrate your success in building your skills, we always have an off-road day of riding to get out and use your newly acquired talent. This day is always a highlight and never fails to inspire riders to further their adventures with MotoDiscovery.
- With over four decades touring the world, MotoDiscovery has unrivaled experience and a golden time honored reputation. Genuine and caring service has always been core to our values. It starts before you even arrive, welcoming your communications and questions. When it comes to service, we don’t mind bragging; we’re the best. Don’t take our word for it. We invite any request for referrals and references.
Day 1: Moab, UT
Day 2: 3 Step Hideaway
Day 3: 3 Step Hideaway
Day 4: Cortez, CO
Day 5: Cortez
Day 6: Moab
Day 7: Departure
7 days / 6 nights
May 14 – 20, 2022
June 04 – 10, 2022
Rider on personal motorcycle (double occupancy) → 3,995 USD
Rider renting Yamaha XT250 – Includes insurance → add 799USD
Rider renting Yamaha WR250R – Includes insurance → add 899USD
Rider renting Suzuki DRZ400 – Includes insurance → add 899USD
Rider renting Yamaha Tenere 700 – does NOT include insurance → add 999USD
Passenger → 2,100USD
Single occupancy supplement Note that single rooms cannot be guaranteed at the 3 Step Hideaway → 390USD
Deposit per person → 500 USD
Deposit per rental motorcycle → 500 USD
All rooms are shared, double occupancy. If you request to not share a room the single occupancy supplement applies. If we are unable to find a roommate for you, the single supplement will apply. No exception.
- 6 nights accommodations (double occupancy)
- Professional instructor
- Staff assistant
- Support/luggage 4×4 chase vehicle always with the group
- 5 dinners
- All breakfasts, occasional lunch
- Customized riding training and curriculum
- MotoDiscovery apparel gift
- Butler map
- Motorcycle (rentals are available)
- Transportation to event
- Motorcycle fuel
- Alcoholic beverages
- Medical evacuation insurance (mandatory)
- Trip interruption insurance (recommended)
- Entrances (example, national parks, hot springs, etc.)
- Staff tips
- Any inclusions not specifically mentioned
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
By requesting a booking, you'll be able to reserve your spot on this tour. Closer to the tour date you will receive an email with payment information and you will be able to make a deposit or pay the entire balance.