Click to see more highlights from this tour
Israel & Jordan Motorcycle Tour
Experience the ancient history of the Holy Land, the awe of Petra and the vastness of the Wadi Rum desert.
- Quality. Israel is expensive with a very high cost of living. MotoDiscovery avoids the temptation to go budget. In Israel you can expect those premium motorcycle tour standards that we are known for including great dining, fine accommodations, the best of support and guides and a multitude of inclusions introducing you to the fascinating history of the region.
- Jerusalem is a holy place venerated by the three major religions of the world; Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. We will walk its ancient streets and have a private guided tour that promises to enlighten.
- The Sea of Galilee figures heavily in biblical history. At only 13 miles long and about 8 miles wide, it is fed by the River Jordan and freshwater springs.
- Masada is an ancient ruin built on a natural mountain fortress overlooking the Dead Sea. Within Jewish tradition, it is a venerated place. The 1st century BC Roman siege and determined Jewish resistance is part of the rich folklore of the region. From it’s heights you can see the distant Dead Sea.
- Petra is one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. We will cross into Jordan for two nights to explore this remarkable place as well as be among Bedouin tribesmen and explore the Wadi Rum Valley, a desert area accented by stunning mountains and canyons, rich with ancient history.
- The Dead Sea is nearly 10 times as salty as the ocean and floating in it resembles feeling like a cork. A harsh environment, and at the lowest place on earth (more than 1,400 ft. below sea level) yet the waters and natural products in the area are known for curative properties.
- The cuisine. You won’t be disappointed and we intend to try it all. Fresh is the rule, from traditional peasant dishes to fusion inspired styles, be prepared to let a notch out of your belt!
Day 1: Tel-Aviv
Day 2: Tiberius
Day 3: Tiberius, Sea of Galilee
Day 4: Jerusalem
Day 5: Jerusalem
Day 6: The Dead Sea
Day 7: Eilat
Day 8: Petra, Jordan
Day 9: Wadi Rum, Jordan
Day 10: Eilat
Day 11: Tel-Aviv
Day 12: Fly Out
12 days/ 11 nights
May 8 – 19, 2022
Oct 9 – 20, 2022
May 14 – 25, 2023
Rider renting Yamaha Tenere XT660Z → 7,995 USD
Rider on SV Suzuki Vstrom 650 → add 380 USD
Contact us for possible additional rental options
Passenger → add 5,985 USD
Single occupancy supplement → 1,985 USD
Deposit per person → 500 USD
Deposit per rental motorcycle → 1,000 USD
All rooms are shared, double occupancy. If you request to not share a room the single occupancy supplement applies. If we are unable to find a roommate for you, the single supplement will apply. No exception.
- 11 nights accommodations (double occupancy)
- Motorcycle rental & insurance
- 7 Dinners and all breakfasts with occasional lunch
- Guided tour of Jerusalem
- Guided tour of Masada
- Assorted entrance fees
- Multilingual riding guide
- Support/luggage vehicle & staff assistant
- Two-night private coach excursion in Jordan highlighting Petra
- Overland transportation through the desert to Wadirum desert glamping
- Application for Jordan short term visa (fees may apply at the border)
- Map package and GPS waypoints
- MotoDiscovery apparel gift
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International airfare
- Emergency evacuation insurance (mandatory)
- Trip cancellation-interruption insurance (strongly recommended)
- Border crossing fees into Jordan
- Alcoholic beverages
- Staff tips and gratuities for specially requested services
- Any inclusions other than those specified
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
By requesting a booking, you'll be able to reserve your spot on this tour. Closer to the tour date you will receive an email with payment information and you will be able to make a deposit or pay the entire balance.