Click to see more highlights from this tour
- Have you been to Patagonia but would like to return with a loved one or family member? Are you short on time? Do you prefer something in the LIGHT ADVENTURE +category rather than an intensive challenge? The Essential Patagonia Tour is exactly what you need.
- Quality. We stress this because this tour supports the idea that for just a little more, you get a lot more. Consider this a premium touring event in every way.
- Perito Moreno Glacier. It is a natural wonder of the world, 97 square miles, 3 miles wide, and only one of three on the planet that is actually continuing to grow. To feel the energy and witness the thunderous calving of tons of slicing ice will be a highlight of this adventure
- The estancia experience. One can hardly visit Patagonia without enjoying the typical ranch known as an estancia. In our case it will be rustic elegance surrounded by jaw dropping scenery. Be a gaucho for a day enjoying a horseback ride, go fly fishing, take the bike out for exploration. No doubt there will be a traditional asado, grilled meats on an open fire accompanied by fine Argentina wine.
- Torres del Paine is the image often associated with southern Patagonia. Its three granite peaks ascend into the clouds where condors soar. With Puerto Natales serving as your base, you are free to explore. This is one of Chile’s largest national parks. A great ride in the most spectacular of natural settings
- Ushuaia, Argentina. It is the most southern populated city on earth. This old port town on the Beagle Channel is situated on the archipelago of Tierra del Fuego.
- Fine dining. MotoDiscovery continues to adhere to providing the most exciting dining experience possible, offering more meals and distinctive cuisines. Go ahead and compare. We are the best. Meal time is a celebration at MotoDiscovery. Be prepared to add a few pounds!
- Wildlife is abundant. Scampering foxes and guanacos, cousins of the lama, are common sightings. The South American ostrich known as the nandu will express curiosity as they bound along the side of the road. Condors own the skies. Penguins frolic on beaches. Patagonia is alive.
- The service. We know South America. For decades we’ve been exploring the continent and in this part of the world, experience really matters. Ride with MotoDiscovery and you are riding with the best.
Day 1: El Calafate, ARG
Day 2: El Calafate
Day 3: Puerto Natales, CH
Day 4: Puerto Natales
Day 5: Punta Arenas, CH
Day 6: Estancia in Tierra del Fuego
Day 7: Ushuaia, ARG
Day 8: Ushuaia
Day 9: Fly out
9 days / 8 nights
Jan 19 – Jan 27, 2022
Feb 15 – Feb 23, 2023
Rider on BMW GS 750 → 6,985 USD
Rider on BMW GS 850 → add 390 USD
Rider on BMW GS 1250 → add 700 USD
Passenger → 5,679 USD
Single Occupancy Supplement → 1,200 USD
Deposit per person → 1,o00 USD
All rooms are shared, double occupancy. If you request to not share a room the single occupancy supplement applies. If we are unable to find a roommate for you, the single supplement will apply. No exception.
- Rental of BMW 750 GS motorcycle for rider (see upgrades)
- 8 nights premium accommodations
- 5 dinners
- All breakfasts with occasional lunch
- Support/luggage vehicle
- Bilingual riding staff
- Staff assistant in support vehicle
- Entrances to Perito Moreno glacier
- Entrances to Torres del Paine National Park
- Entrances to Ushuaia National Park
- Ferry transport for rider and bike to Tierra del Fuego
- Pre-tour information packet
- MotoDiscovery apparel item
- Maps and GPS waypoints
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International or domestic airfare
- Domestic flights
- Motorcycle fuel
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any tips or fees for special services
- Staff gratuities
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance (MANDATORY)
- Tour cancellation or interruption insurance (RECOMMENDED)
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
By requesting a booking, you'll be able to reserve your spot on this tour. Closer to the tour date you will receive an email with payment information and you will be able to make a deposit or pay the entire balance.