DEPOSIT, REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
- MotoDiscovery strongly urges you to obtain trip cancellation and interruption insurance.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- In the event of any cancellation at any time, you are subject to full forfeiture of deposits.
- Any cancellation notice received during a period of 31-60 days from TDD* is subject to loss of entire deposit, and as well, may result in retaining substantial portions of payments to cover any costs and losses incurred as a direct result of your cancellation.
- Any cancellation notice received 30 days or less from TDD* is subject to full forfeiture of the entire deposit and payments.
- At anytime, should one cancel for any reason, you are free to find a substitute to fill the position, in which case the cancelling party will be subject to only 50% of the deposit to serve as an administration fee. Additional fees may apply as a result of costs generated by suppliers due to substitution.
- Anyone registered with deposits and/or payments for a tour that MotoDiscovery cancels, will receive a prompt and complete refund of payments in full, the loss of deposits, per our policy, will apply.
- All payments are in US dollars
- Medical evacuation membership or insurance is MANDATORY
- No refunds of any kind once the tour has commenced
- Cancellation and trip interruption insurance is STRONGLY ADVISED
- Final payments due 60 days prior to TDD
* NOTE: TDD definition (Tour Departure Date)
Due to the advanced nature of financial commitments on tours that utilize freight of motorcycles to foreign destinations and the potential adverse impact of last minute cancellations, Tour Departure Date (TDD) is considered to be the cut off date on which the motorcycles are to be in the shipping warehouse. This means all terms of the Deposit, Cancellation & Refund Policy will be effective based on a date other than the actual date the tour gathers at rendezvous.